Come and enjoy our farm produce and country style hospitality……
Meliora Farm is a family friendly farm offering a pick your own fruit experience on the NSW Central Coast.
Come and enjoy some outdoor fun on our working farm. A great activity to share with family and friends. Bring a picnic as there is plenty of space to sit and take in the scenery.
Tim & Elise Kemp
Pick your Own
How does it work?
Pick your own dates will be published in the adjacent box.
Gates open 10am till 3 pm.
Make a booking. Free entry.
Our farm is located at 1504 Peats Ridge Rd Peats Ridge. Look out for the signs at the farm gate. Then follow the marked driveway out to the parking paddock.
Sign in upon arrival at the farm shed. Collect your Meliora farm bag.
Cost is $30 for a Meliora farm bag that you can fill up with our delicious citrus. Approximately 12kg of fruit.
Avocados are also available to pick from the end of August until December. Avocados are charged individually at $2 per piece of fruit.
You can collect as many bags as you would like, go out into the orchard to pick your own fruit and once you have finished picking, you head back over to the farm shed and pay for your bags.
Cash sales are encouraged as we have unreliable mobile and internet services in this area. EFTPOS facilities available also.
Fruit sales are our income, and it takes all year to prepare just the one crop. Please respect it by only picking from the designated block and only picking what you are prepared to buy.
Please wear comfortable enclosed footwear, suitable for walking on uneven ground.
No bags to be taken into the orchards, other than Meliora Farm bags that have been purchased.
You are most welcome to bring your own picnic and enjoy the scenery.
Tim would love to show you around our farm and answer any of your farming questions.
With all of the tours we keep the group small (up to 20) so that everyone has a chance to ask questions and join in the discussions.
Guided tours go for approximately 1 hour and then you have the opportunity to purchase in season produce at the farm gate.
Cost is $15 per person. Minimum of 4 people.
Times can be flexible but generally 10am or 2pm. Weekdays only.
Please phone 02 4373 1826 or contact us using the adjacent button to arrange a farm tour at your preferred date and time. Bookings essential.
- The safety of our visitors and staff is a high priority and a responsibility shared by every person visiting the farm. Inconsiderate behaviour will not be tolerated.
- The picking of fruit and any other activities you enjoy are done so at your own risk.
- Adults who bring children to the farm irrevocably and unconditionally agree that they are wholly responsible for the care, supervision, actions and the safety of the children.
- No pets allowed.
- Particular supervision is required to prevent access to any of the waterways/creeks and dams on the property.
- Any person or persons who is at risk of bee allergy are suggested not to attend the farm for their own personal safety.
- Visitors are not permitted to use any farm equipment or climb trees.
- Our farm is located on a main road where the speed is 100kmph, so please be careful when entering and exiting the farm driveway as oncoming traffic will be travelling at high speeds.